Marketing Manager at a FMCG Company
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for organization.
- Salary up to 3,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is a successful FMCG Company that manufactures and distributes of consumer and food products.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns and monitor market trends
- Analyse consumer insight and competitor movements to help define growth platforms for innovation and category development
- Develop and coordinate annual category plans, leading excellent cross functional interactions to drive execution on the ground.
- Work closely with third party agencies and manage brand budget planning
- Minimum 4 years of management level with FMCG or F&B background
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Business English communication skill
Annual benefits + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees