Office Assistant cum Secretary at the well-known non-profit organization in Yangon
- Helping and assisting with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the well-known international non-profit organization with a goal to expand and promote the best business standards in Myanmar.
Assisting office managers and executives with preparing documents, organizing files and generally keeping the office organized.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed and updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in secretarial or admin fields.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration or HR are highly preferred.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures (cash ledger) and understanding of office management procedures
Performance bonus + telephone allowance
An excellent company culture which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees