Office Manager at the Leading International Construction Company in Yangon
- Ensure office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and dealing with suppliers
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefit package
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading international construction company and always trying to provide the best service to the customers
Responsible to maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Design and develop office policies by establishing standards and identifying trends
- Always supervise and appraise staff job results in order to ensure training and development plans
- Maintain smooth running office environment by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and other necessary adjustments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office managerial field.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related business management qualifications will be an advantage
- Able to communicate in both verbal and written English proficiently
- An efficient person with strong leadership and excellent managerial skills
Bonus depending on performance + other allowances
A trustworthy organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees