Operation Manager at the international growing Microfinance company in Mandalay
- Responsible to manage branch operations in terms of financial, human resources, sales, marketing & customer service.
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing microfinance company which has been providing the full support to satisfy its customers.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Manage budgets, drive sales and define company’s objectives
- Minimum 5 years of experience as operation manager is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or other business-related education is required.
- Good command of English communications skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and self-motivation skills is a must.
Annual bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization with fun working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity for overseas training