Operation Manager at the Leading Energy and Utility of Company in Mandalay
- Ensure the operation of the plant through well-coordinated activities
- Salary is up to 3,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the global leading energy companies and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
- Develop the operation working routines at the plant
- Negotiate and purchase materials and operation according to the plan.
- Approve maintenance time schedule taken into consideration operational requirements of the plant.
- Ensure that the work is performed at plant according to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines
- Prepare reports, operation plan and budget as directed by the Plant Manager.
- Follow-up and optimise the operational costs of the power plant.
- At least 10 years of working experiences in managing the operation team
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Must be able to communicate with English fluently
- Familiar with local legislations and laws is an added advantage
Basic Salary + Allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees