Operation Manager at Leading International Company in Yangon
- Responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations.
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK + Travel Allowances + Annual Bonus
About the Company
Our client is a Market leading Service Providing Company in Myanmar.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Directly Report to CEO
- Must have experience in organization management and deployment of large numbers of projects
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in corporate services industry and must have at management level.
- Bachelor’s degree holder is a must.
- Advanced English is strongly required.
- Prefer who has experience in Contract Negotiation, Conflict Management and able to lead bidding opportunities.
Travel Allowances + Annual Bonus
Global company with excellent internal training which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
In collaboration with the widening of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.