Operation Manager for Yangon Region at a fast-expanding International Auto Service Company in Myanmar
- Organize daily operation process for all Rental services in all outlets and research potential and new market within Mandalay and Bagan
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a successful international car rental company which provides best services to the clients.
A fast-expanding organization which will allow your future with internal trainings and international standards.
- Accomplish monthly targets, volumes of rentals and collect required information
- Implement all operational procedures and policies and related activities
- Manage recruitment of operation staffs and appraisal with HR and GM
- Provide proactive response to all customers’ enquiries and liaise with insurance companies in the event of accidents
- 3 to 5 years management experience in Car Rental and automotive industry
- Any Bachelor’s Degree, prefer Business Administration Degree
- Fluent English skill is required
- Well-organized, teambuilding, customer service, leadership skill and good communication skill
Performance bonus + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of career opportunities of the employees in near future.