Paralegal at the fastest growing international company in Yangon
- Conduct legal research, draft legal documents, and ensure the efficient and effective administration of the office.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus plan
About the Company
Our client is a leading international company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
Responsible to provide a full support of administrative legal support within the organization.
- Plan and schedule appointments, conferences, meetings and travel arrangements for the legal team
- Assist in tax payment for contracts and assist in conducting onboarding training program for new employees
- Manage contracts, including registration of incoming and outgoing letters
- Organize and maintain paper and filing systems in accordance with recognized procedures and standards
- At least 4 years of working experience in legal administration field
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related educational certificate will be highly preferred
- Able to communicate fluently in both verbal and written English
- A team player with strong communication and good time management skills
Sat & Sun off + Ferry + Medical Insurance
A rapidly growing organization which has career development program for employees.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees