Paralegal at the leading Telecommunication Company in Yangon
- Ensure all the legal documents and co-ordinate law office activities
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the Leading Telecom Providers in Myanmar and they are one of the best market leaders
Responsible to provide support for legal within the organization.
- Manage all kind of business documents and draft legal documents including briefs, pleadings, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
- Prepare all the patent evaluation reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Review and always monitor new and updated laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in legal field
- A bachelor degree is a must and other legal related professional qualifications will be a plus
- Strong command of English is required
- Familiar working as administrative role plus relevant knowledge in related field.
Transportation allowances + telephone allowances + weekend offs
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them. Has Excellent company culture and fun working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for overseas posting