Pattern Maker at the Leading Garment Company in Yangon
- Create pattern and determine best layout with design concept
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is well known organization in Garment industry, running with over 1300 employees and dealing foreign investors for export quality fashion wears.
- Responsible for creating and drawing pattern pieces for particular apparel design.
- Enable to create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept
- Adjust the best layout pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to different sizes and units such as Casual Wear, Jeans, Shirts, etc.
- Enable to communicate well with buyers, direct report to MD, coordinate with the in-charge person form factory and warehouse
- 7 years of working experience in Garment Industry with same work specialized
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Must have good English skill and Communicable Chinese skill
- Must be good at Excel, Microsoft Office and reporting
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees