Personal Assistant at leading FMCG Company in Yangon
- Managing the assigned tasks and acting as first point of contact of Director
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is fast growing among other food production companies and specialized in high quality fish and other seafood production
Responsible for managing the overall administrative tasks.
- Manage confidential documents and make sure they are secure
- Support overall administrative tasks to the executive
- Handle meeting arrangements, schedule arrangements and travel arrangements
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation and manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments for the executive
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in administration field or as a personal assistant to the Executive or Senior Management Level
- A bachelor’s Degree is a must and other qualifications such as Business Administration
- Strong command of English is required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Sat & Sun off + Phone Allowance + Travel Allowance
Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future