Personal Assistant at the fastest growing beverage company in Yangon
- Acting as a first point of contact of Country Director and dealing with correspondence emails and phone calls
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful beverage companies which deliver qualified products for consumers’ health.
Handle the secretarial and administrative tasks in an efficient manner.
- Support overall administrative tasks to the executive
- Proficient in both English & Japanese languages
- Manage confidential documents and make sure they are secure
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation and manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments for the executive
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in administration field or as personal assistant to the Executive or Senior Management Level.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration, HR is preferred.
- Business English is required and applicants with Japanese N3, N2 are highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees