Personal Assistant at the leading cosmetic company
- Managing the assigned tasks and acting as first point of contact of Director
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the local cosmetic companies which has been providing the quality products to its consumers.
Responsible for managing the overall administrative tasks.
- Handle meeting arrangements, schedule arrangements and travel arrangements
- Support overall administrative tasks to the executive
- Manage confidential documents and make sure they are secure
- Complete administrative activities and perform the given tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant secretarial experience in office management, administration field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must have and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration will be a great advantage
- Strong command of English is required.
- Must be flexible with 6 working days and location.
- Able to travel
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees