Plant Manager at the Leading Energy and Utility Company in Mandalay
- Develops the overall plant performance to ensure the plant capacity are kept to the desirable level
- Salary is up to 4,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the global leading energy companies and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
- Lead operations and maintenance to ensure the working activities at he plant and assigned team.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract
- Ensure that the situation of the plant and equipment are in keeping with applicable rules and policies
- Improve the operation and maintenance working routines at the power plant.
- Prepare reports, plans and budgets as directed by the Contract Manager
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- At least 10 years of working experience in managing power plants
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Must be able to communicate with English fluently
- Familiar with local legislations and laws is an added advantage
Basic Salary + Allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees