Principal at the fastest growing international school in Yangon
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the school.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known International school that is committed to provide high quality education complying with the international standards
Responsible for ensuring school runs smoothly, remaining safe, and providing an excellent learning environment for its students.
- Coordinating staff schedules, overseeing the development of curriculum and enforce school policies relating to themes like discipline or safety
- Serving as the direct liaison between school and the school board and improving teaching and learning
- Overseeing your school’s day-to-day operations means handling disciplinary matters, managing a budget and hiring teachers and other personnel
- Developing programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Education field and 5 years in management level
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Master’s Degree in Education is highly preferred
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Should have business etiquette and professionalism
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
Transportation Allowance + Meal Allowance + 13 Month Bonus
A new business launch which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees