Cash Management Manager at the leading Bank in Yangon
- Monitor the market trend and lead product strategy for cash management
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + other interesting packages
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible for market analysis, financial management and product administration
- Pairing up with products team to come up with new developments, workflows and implementing them
- Developing shot/long term strategic plans for Payments products
- Manage the overall business objectives of the product
- Report directly to Head of Product Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate Product Management with a large Financial Institutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Economics, Business Management, Computer science or equivalent.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Skilled in Microsoft office and Visio, Swim lane presentation
Attractive bonus depends on Performance+ telephone + other allowances
An organization with strong history background which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Balanced with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees