Product Manager (Cards and POS) at Well-known Retail Bank
- Develop products by conducting market research, generating product requirements, etc.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading retail banks that opened many branches around Myanmar.
Responsible for owning the product and developing marketing strategies
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Planning new features and changes to a product
- Set the strategy and define the marketing angle for a product or product line
- Forecast the product’s performance once it reaches the market
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences Product Handling (Cards and POS) and related fields.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in business management or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Myanmar and English
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Weekend off + Performance Bonus
Fun working environment with excellent internal trainings
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future