Production Manager at International Automotive Company in Mandalay
o Set overall production / assembly strategy and manage production activities
o Up to 1,500,000 Ks + Bonus
About the Company
Our client is doing importing and distributing of leading Automotive company that is building long term relationship by putting customers at the centre of everything it does.
- Responsible for drawing up a production / assembly procedure.
- In the assembly line, ensures the staff follows company and government policies and procedures while manufacturing quality products.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with company rules and regulations
- Setting production goals and meeting target dates.
- Completing paperwork daily related to the assembly line.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control program.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify production manpower & training needs.
- Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of factory experience, 3 years in management level
- Experience in managing team of more than 5 people
- Able to lead a large team
Attractive Bonus + Allowances
A rapidly growing organization with excellent company culture.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.