Project Director (Interior Design) at a Construction Project Management Company in Yangon
- Aspect and Manage the whole interior design project to develop an innovative project
- Salary is up to 3,000,000 MMK plus salary raises according to performance
About the Company
Our client is providing the best quality for the high-end projects and they are aiming to be the No.1 Project Management Company in Myanmar.
- Monitoring progress, providing project's financial status and ensuring project quality
- oversee the architectural design and construction efforts
- manage workflow, supervise the completion of activities and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Making strategic decisions and providing the necessary leadership and direction for teams of project managers
- Coordinates the efforts of various workers in order to ensure that required tasks can be accomplished
- Work as a department head and supervise the other project department head
- At least 10 years of experience in interior design project and related industry background
- Must have bachelor’s degree of Engineering
- Well communicable with English Skill
- Must have strong experience in managing multiple interior decoration projects ‘
- Must have solid knowledge of Computer skill such as Microsoft Office and Email
Basic Salary + Salary raises according to performance
Excellent company culture which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity for development plain in place for a Senior Management role in the future.