Project Manager at a leading Construction Materials Company
- Define the project’s scope and research what projects are available and monitor the progress of the projects.
- Salary up to 2,000 USD plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the successful Construction Materials Companies in Myanmar, selling Decorative Paints.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Create project leads and use market research information to enhance sales success with potential clients.
- Manage complex projects and maintain client relationships
- Report directly to General Manager for monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- At least 5 years of working experience and over 3 years in management level in paint or construction materials industry.
- Be a university’s degree holder.
- Business English or advanced English level is must.
- Prefer Repatriate or Expatriate working with local package.
Basic salary + other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees