Property Manager at the fastest growing Real Estate Company in Yangon
- Accomplish organizational goals by negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is the market leading International corporate enterprise which provide Real Estate and Construction Services.
Responsible for leasing, transfer, and sell for the operations within the company.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies and establish rental rate by ensuring local rental rates
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints
- Handle contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other alternative professional qualifications will be highly preferred
- Strong command of English is a must
- An outstanding person with communication and time management skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees