Purchasing Manager (Mandalay) at International Leading Automotive Company in Mandalay
● Lead and Manage the Purchasing Activities with a strong knowledge of supply chain management
● Up to 2,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is an exclusive importer and distributor of leading Automotive company that is building long term relationship by putting customers at the centre of everything it does.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field
- Have knowledge about purchasing and supply chain system
- Any bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related field
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization with excellent company culture.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.