Quality Assurance Manager at the most successful FMCG distribution Company in Yangon
- Supervise the hygiene of the workplace and develop the operational procedures to improve and maintain the quality of the products.
- Salary is Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the local leading distribution service businesses which has been in the industry for more than 13 years.
- To perform and ensure the hygiene of the workplace to meet the standard quality
- To monitor and provide the functions and schedule for detecting the water quality
- To provide and conduct PRP, HACCP, 5S, GMP and other trainings for the development of the staffs
- To perform and plan the annual product testing to ensure the quality of the products to be reliable
- To inform and report the management team to prevent the product and process from swerving from the safety guidelines
- At least 5 years of experience in food safety or QA-Food line
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or B.E.(Chemical), B.Sc. (in Agriculture), Any food technology line or Bio tech/Bio chem. Line
- Must be proficient in English
- Must be expertise in implementing rules and regulations (like related with FDA, HACCP) etc.
Annual benefits and other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees