Recruitment manager at the leading FMCG company
- Implementing and modifying the recruitment policies, procedures and format system
- Salary is up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Being the top multinational distribution companies operating for more than 20 years in Myanmar with over 1,500 employees nationwide, the company provides different expertise in many industries.
Manage the process of talent acquisition in an efficient manner.
- Develop and implement strategies for sourcing strong candidates for suitable positions.
- Manage the recruitment process in a given amount of budget.
- Facilitate with internal stakeholders, team managers for the requirements of job vacancy.
- Conduct interviews, handle employment contracts and manage the full spectrums of recruitment,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR and 3 years in handling recruitment.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications in HR or related background are highly preferred.
- Business English is strongly required.
- Strong knowledge in HR, Myanmar Labor Law and recruitment.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees