Regional Sales Manager at the most successful FMCG Company
- Lead and manage the regional sales team, implement effective sales strategies, achieve the sales target assigned by the management
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Sat & Sun off
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s largest FMCG companies with a wide range of products in multiple categories. With a very progressive approach to the Myanmar market, this client is set to grow massively in the coming years.
Massive market leader and a rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Develop operational sales plans, present the sales team and sort the sales plan out, work with trade marketing team to ensure marketing programs are successful
- Oversee and manage the sales team to conduct all sales targets and merchandising processes are operational, provide advices and support to area sales managers
- Provide suggestions to the management and teams, report performance reviews
- Minimum 4 years of management level sales experience in FMCG industry
- Bachelor’s degree holder is a must
- The candidate must have business English skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills, influencing skills, better with having problem solving capabilities
Sat & Sun off
Career Growth Opportunities
There are incredible management positions for the candidates along with the business’s growth