Regulatory Executive at growing Pharmaceutical Distribution company
- Responsible for regulatory operation for the product importing
- Up to 900,000MMK and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Pharmaceutical Companies in the market offering formulations in various therapeutic areas to patients and having most valuable asset.
Handle overall process of regulatory matters and requirements
- Research scientific and legal documents
- Examine various information, and data
- Checking the quality standards are met and dealing with FDA
- Directly Report to Manager
- Minimum 3 Years of managing experiences in regulatory industry
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and allied to pharmacy or medicine is preferable.
- Strong command of English is required
- Well discussion with government department, excellent management skills, QA / ISO training and Pharmacovigilance project are needed
Annual bonus and other allowances
A rapidly growing organization with expansion of product portfolio.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.