Relationship Manager at Leading Commercial Banking and Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Responsible for meeting with clients, educating them about banking services, and guiding them to make the best decisions
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a leading financial services company which provide customers with the best financial services in Myanmar.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish the relationships
- Seek the opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Provide the excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- At least 3 of years of experience in a sales or customer services roles in Banking Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong communication in English and Burmese
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
Performance bonus + Insurance Allowance + Overtime Allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees