Relationship Manager (Mandarin Speaker) at the leading bank in Yangon
- Provide the needs of customers and recommend appropriate service options
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + other interesting packages
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar
Responsible for building positive relationship with customers and developing business
- Manage and enhance existing banking relationships through development of quality trade finance, treasury and other business relationships.
- Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
- Independently complete KYC norms and other regulatory requirements.
- Report directly to head of Function
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in banking industry
- Must have any bachelor’s degree and preferred related certificates
- Good command of Business English and Mandarin is a must
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
Weekend off + Other attractive allowances + Performance Bonus
Well - known company with strong history background which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
At the same time with the improving company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees