Risk and Compliance Manager at leading Financial Institution Company in Yangon
- Develop and co - ordinate the organization’s risk management strategy
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK + other interesting benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service company which is providing Myanmar people a time - saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks
Responsible for planning and implementing an overall risk management process
- Managing the risk associated to the organization, employees, Etc.
- Reporting task by using available software and tools
- Developing and maintaining a Risk Register
- Assist with Business Continuity plans and activities
- Minimum 3 of years of related industry background
- Any MBA degree holder
- Strong English in written and spoken
- Strong communication skill with the ability to explain findings and proposed solutions.
Sat/Sun Off + Telephone + other allowances + performance bonus
A fastest growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to build up strong career in the future with the growth of company business.