Risk and Compliance Manager at the Leading Microfinance Institution in Yangon
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
One client is the one of the leading microfinance institutions that provides the best services.
Responsible for communicating risk policies and processes for an organization.
- Oversee all internal audit functions of branches
- Planning and implementing overall risk management processes
- Maintain and develop compliance policies and procedures of microfinance field
- 3 years of experiences in relevant professional and functional work experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field, MBA is also preferable
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- Advanced skills in impact analysis and measurement
- Be able to travel around Myanmar
A fastest growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to build up strong career in the future with the growth of company business.