Sales Force Development Manager at a successful FMCG Company
- Drive, manage and lead the sales team to improve sales efficiency, motivate them to maintain highest morality of the team
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK and Sat and Sun off
About the Company
Our client is one of Myanmar’s largest FMCG companies with a wide range of products in multiple categories. With a very progressive approach to the Myanmar market, this client is set to grow massively in the coming years.
Massive market leader and a rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Guide the sales team to increase their capabilities, develop sales tools, track and review status of the team
- Work with other departments to maintain sales system; sales force automation, sales force performance evaluation methods
- Report the prompt, accurate and realistic sales analysis to the management to develop effective sales strategy
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in FMCG industry, especially in marketing analysis and sales analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, better with Business, Commercial, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics degrees
- Must have Advanced English skills
- Have fluency in Excel, negotiation skills is a bonus
Sat & Sun off
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are incredible management positions for the candidates along with the business’s growth