Savings Manager at a successful Microfinance Company in Yangon
- Navigate at all levels in the organization and interact effectively
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a successful micro-finance company and among a select group of privately - owned micro finance institutions.
Responsible for identifying product development opportunities, and deliver actionable strategies & tactics
- Build and encourage customer driven environment through investing time in customers
- Support strategic initiatives related to driving sales and incremental revenue
- Conduct specific Savings promotion activities according to market demand
- Provide training to the team members about savings product knowledge
- At least 3 years of working experience in the financial sector
- Bachelor degree or Professional certificate in related field would be an asset
- Intermediate English Skills including oral and written is a must
- Strong knowledge in financial products would be an advantage
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Innovative company introducing new technologies which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.