Secretary at one of the well-known Telecommunication Industry in Yangon
- Provide administrative support to optimize workflow procedures in office
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the Leading Telecommunications service providers in Myanmar, and they are one of the best market leaders
Responsible to keep an organisation running smoothly and take care of administrative tasks.
- Handle the daily agenda and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements
- Implement and maintain documents and filings system and handle incoming calls and mails to answer inquiries and provide information
- Assist the team and executives by providing support with planning and distributing information
- Update contact details and information of employees, customers and suppliers
- At least 3 years of working experience in secretarial field
- A Bachelor Degree is required and other relevant business qualifications will be highly preferred
- Strong command of English is required
- A team player with excellent time management skills who can work under pressure
Sat & Sun off + Phone Allowance + Ferry
A fun working environment which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for internal transfers within the Group.