Secretary to Director at the well-known group of companies in Yangon
- Ensure all the assigned administrative duties for the efficiency of the business
- Salary up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful property service companies in Myanmar.
Responsible to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and perform related administrative tasks.
- Maintain electronic and paper records by ensuring all the information is organized and secure
- Handle and always check executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings and conferences.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate with suppliers to ensure the cost-effective orders
- Prioritize all the outgoing and incoming correspondence such as email, letters, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the secretarial field
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other relevant business qualifications will be a plus
- Strong command of English is must
- Outstanding person with excellent organizational and time-management skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees