Seed Production Manager at successful International Agricultural Company in Myanmar
- Manage the seed growing process, crop inspection and provide training
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK + bonus and allowance
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing among other agricultural companies and specialization in high quality vegetable seeds for farmers.
- Organize Seed Growers/Field Staff, trainings/field days and demonstrations on seed production technologies of different crops.
- Plan, coordinate seed production activities of the designated geographical area in order to meet quality & quantity seed availability
- Develop & maintain grower evaluation data to drive increase yield and quality.
- Coordinate with function coordinator & seed growers for payment related aspects.
- Remain updated with latest developments related to seed production technology
- Conduct 100% crop inspection of all seed production fields at least 3 to 4 times in crop cycle
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in same industry
- Strong experienced in field activities and operational matters related to seed production
- Master Degree in Agriculture preferable
- Communicable English skill and good people management skill
ferry + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees