Senior Accountant at a leading Automotive Company in Myanmar
- Sat/Sun off + Nice working environment
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK & other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a successful automotive company in Myanmar which always provides great service to its customers.
Responsible to manage overall accounting & finance functions
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in accounting field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management level
- CPA holder or ACCA Affiliate preferred
- Strong English skill
- Good knowledge in general accounting standards and procedures, Law and Taxation is preferred
- Able to work alone
- Effective communication skills, a positive working attitude is required
Up to 3,000,000 MMK, Saturday/Sun off, Nice working environment
Saturday/ Sunday off.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for a senior management role in future.