Senior Tendering Manager at A Leading Myanmar's Largest Corporation Construction Company in Yangon
- Development of the tender process activities to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, and profitability for company
- Salary is up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest corporations in Myanmar with close to 3000 staff and 8 different business units covering power, trading, construction, telco, media, banking and oil & gas.
- Coordinate in estimating and preparing accurate schedules of prices and dealing with the Client’s key person for wining tender
- manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets
- Tender site meetings are attended to get related information feedbacks for inclusion in tenders.
- Review the tender drawings and evaluate the conditions of tender to reduce the company’s risk exposure
- Working in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Report directly to CEO and Construction Head
- At least 7 years of related experience in construction field.
- Must have bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineering
- Must be able to communicate with English Fluently
- Experience with Infrastructure Projects and road and bridge construction
- Good understanding of government’s needs and able to travel
Basic Salary + other allowances
Challenging working environment and excellent training.
Career Growth Opportunities
Development plan in place for Senior Management roles in the future