Spare Parts Operation Manager at the most successful Machinery Trading Company
- Controlled inventory classification and management of spare parts operation in machinery trading industry
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the company
Our client is one of the local leading machinery trade company which has engineering and service facilities providing and specializing construction machinery and industrial equipment as importing and distribution
Responsible for inventory controlling and source of stockout managing in spare parts operation management.
- Monitoring to parts order planning
- Overseeing on daily operation and considering for order amount based on stock
- Managed lead time and dealing with equipment vendor
- Review of profit and lost calculation and to improve operation spare parts
- Directly report to General Manager
- Minimum 5 years of spare parts operation and machinery, industrial equipment importing and distribution background, more prefer from heavy machinery industry
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Business level of English is a must
- Must have a good people management skill.
Annual Bonus plus transportation
A rapidly growing organization with ambitious growth plans for the future.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity for internal transfers within the Group