Structural Inspector (Site) at A Leading Construction Company in Yangon
- Supervise and take responsibilities for the entire processes in Structural Designs, Plans and Construction Works
- Salary is Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading international Construction Companies in Myanmar which aims to provide the high-quality engineering services to customers.
Supervise and assist to ensure the quality of the structural strength of the projects.
- Coordinate with the implementation of the project so that the project follows the designed services and conditions of the contracts
- Provide the reports of the conditions of the project to the design managers, project managers and clients as well
- Experience the working condition of the project, strengths of the materials and component and installation methods
- Assist in the execution and evaluate the future opportunities for the project works
- Minimum 9 years of working experiences in Construction Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be proficient in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-mannered
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Excellent company culture which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity for development plain in place for a Senior Management role in the future