Talent Management Manager at the leading service company
- Implementing and developing the learning strategies and programs
- Salary is up to 4,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest service company in Yangon. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive business in Myanmar.
Monitor and oversee the performances of employees.
- Establish and implement new procedures to develop employees’ performance
- Liaise with different departmental Heads and find out necessary trainings
- Provide recommendations to senior management on people matters and talent development practices
- Provide technical advice for HR related matters for teams and people
- Minimum 4 years of managerial experience in HR and 3 years in talent management
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications with HR are preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in human resources, performance appraisals and performance evaluation.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees