Trade Marketing Manager at International Market Leading FMCG Company in Yangon
- Implement and lead trade marketing campaigns, work with sales and merchandising team to ensure the execution by channel
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Annual Bonus + Allowances
About the company
Client is International Market Leading FMCG Company and working with market expansion leaders to grow their presence in Myanmar.
Company is growing their presence in the country and got an exclusive chance to grow together with Regional team.
- Channel Strategy Development, coordinate and develop the trade marketing strategies by aligning direction with Brand Marketing
- Define and manages trade marketing budget and ensure all expense has been used efficiently
- Ensure implementation of Trade Campaign in each specific channel is achieved as agreed timeline and plan
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in trade marketing of Consumer Good Industry
- Strong Analytical, strategic planning, presentation and innovation
- Very well in interpersonal skills and communication with both Myanmar & English
- Good Experience in commercial planning and analysis
Annual Bonus + Allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
International working environment and training, a chance to work closely with outstanding regional line manager and get a chance to grow the career in long term.