Trainer at the Leading Telecommunications Company in Yangon
- Responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of a company’s workforce.
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading telecommunications companies in Yangon providing the quality products to its customers.
Responsible for increasing a company's productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees
- Building employee satisfaction, making it easier for companies to attract and retain a quality workforce.
- Developing schedule to assess training needs and conducting employee surveys and interviews
- Instructing employee training and onboarding and reviewing employee performance and learning
- Using seminars, lectures, and team exercises to update employees on company goals and procedures.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist or related position
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, information technology or another related field
- Fluent Chinese and Business English are required.
- Must be proactive and have negotiating skill. and good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Innovative company introducing new technologies which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees