Training and Development Manager (Sales Trainer) at a leading FMCG Company
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known FMCG company and which provides creative and innovative products.
A rapidly growing organization which has ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Develop Sales training module with assistance from supervisor
- Rollout the functional and soft skill-based training for sales team like own staff, distributors, retailers, distributor sales staff etc
- Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
- At least 5 years of experiences in sales training and minimum 2 years of experiences in management level
- Bachelor’s degree is must and other related professional qualifications will be advantage
- Business English is must
- Strong communications skills and good training skills
Basic Salary plus other attractive benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans for the future.