Training Department Manager at the Leading Financial Services Company in Mandalay Region
- Responsible for all training programming, budgeting and competency management
- Up to 4,000,000 plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading financial services company which has been providing the full support to satisfy its customers in Mandalay.
- Providing training strategies, policies and procedures in line with the organization’s business plan.
- Monitor and control the budget & reports for the staffs’ training and development program, advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Analyse and build staffs’ development program for employees directly report to head of department.
- Need to handle training programs requirements by each function, in which may involve specific requirements and external training.
- Provide the trainer for training program and motivation training.
- At least 5 years of training experienced in related industry.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other relevant professional management qualifications.
- Effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and unique requirement like people management.
- Good command of English skill in both written and verbal.
Attractive bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization with fun working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees