Treasury Executive at a successful Distribution Company in Myanmar
- Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash accounting activities within the Treasury function
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK & other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a market leading consumer goods company in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Undertake a range of risk, strategic & general financial management activities
- Ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
- Journal creation for bank account transactions
- Handle daily cash balances and the money market
- Negotiate and evaluate overdrafts and loans with bankers
- 5 years of working experience in related field
- Bachelors’ degree is a must
- A good command of English is required
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
Transportation arrangement, Phone allowances, annual bonuses and yearly increment plan.
Long established company with strong history and market leader.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to become Treasury Manager in the future.