Treasury Manager position at one of the international pharmaceutical distribution companies.
- reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Salary will up to 3,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the international pharmaceutical distribution companies in Yangon.
Measure and manage the organization’s treasury function
- Controlling and establishing the relationship with local/oversea banks and liquidity management
- Monitoring various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Analyzing of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the management field.
- Strong English is required.
- Proficient user of finance-related software
performance bonus + telephone + transportation allowances
It is one of the market leaders which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees