Treasury Supervisor at fastest-growing entertainment Company
- Organizes and leads efforts to plan and execute studies and projects related to internal and external financial management procedures and reporting
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is attempting to create great services in Myanmar media market.
Responsible for handling cash management and preparing financial statements.
- Handle cash management and bank transactions/ reconciliation
- Participates in a wide variety of financial management activities
- Organizes and leads efforts to plan and execute studies and projects related to internal and external financial management procedures and reporting, requirements and standards.
- At least three years’ experience in cash management fields.
- Must have strong knowledge in bank reconciliation/ bank transactions
- At least a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering or economics
- Business English is a must.
- Proactive and self-motivated personality will be preferable.
Annual Bonus + Health Insurance + Phone Allowance
Fun working environment and training program which can grow your skills
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees