Workshop Manager at a successful Automotive company in Yangon
- Ensure management and lead a team of people in allocating workload and the day to day operations in the workshop, and work is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK plus allowance
About the Company
Our client is an international Automotive distribution company which provides workshop service and spare parts in Myanmar.
A market leader international company with strong history which has excellent internal training.
- Ensure the day to day planning, preparation, servicing and repairs are carried out according to the required standard and relevant, accurate records are maintained
- Ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labor so service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, for every customer, every time
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- To ensure that the workshop is kept clean, tidy and compliant with Company policy, Industry guidelines and Brand Standard
- Experience working in a similar position at supervisory or managerial level
- Good communication skill in English
- Strong leadership skill, communication skill and well customer service.
- A valid driving license
- High end luxury car servicing certificate holder or experience preferred
Basic salary plus allowance
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future.