Accounting and Finance Manager at one of the most Successful Pharmaceutical Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible to manage full spectrum of accounting and finance functions
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Pharmaceutical Companies in Myanmar offering variety of products and services relating to healthcare.
Supervise overall accounting and finance functions
- Handle company finance operations and maintain financial accounting systems of the company
- Cooperate with auditor, tax authorities and other external parties
- Responsible for company quarterly and annual income tax filling as well as other taxation such as Business Tax, withholding tax to ensure compliance with local tax regulations.
- Report directly to Head of Finance and Account
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Accounting and Finance Manager
- Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in finance or business administration will be an advantage
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication and positive thinking skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees