Accounting Manager position at one of the Leading Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Companies in Myanmar
- Manage overall finance & accounting functions
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Companies in Myanmar offering variety of products and services relating to healthcare.
Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting
- Responsible for preparing financial statement and required schedules monthly & quarterly to company with group reporting package and IFRS requirement
- Budgeting and analysis of various heads and report preparation with meticulous attention to details.
- Make sure to coordinate with the Auditor and facilitating all the audit requirements to close the audit with in stipulated time
- Responsible for ensuring the numbers are recorded in correct head, group and ledger for timely book closure
- Minimum 5 years of experience in foreign company listed in Yangon stock exchange
- CPA holder are highly preferred
- Good command of English
- Must have managerial skill set and capability to drive team members and be able to work under high pressure and deadline.
performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees